Welcome to your not-so-basic volume lash course! Here you will be learning all the important fundamentals and intermediate levels of Volume lashing in a private or semi-private (You plus a friend) setting so you can learn at your own pace.
This course is for those who have some experience lashing. 2-3 months of classic lashing is recommended before taking this course, since we only skim over the fundamentals and take more time to learn intermediate techniques to lashing.
Learning how to make volume fans can be hard, but it doesn't have to be. In this course you will learn 3 different fanning techniques - pinching method, Flower Bouquet, and off-the-strip method. Certain techniques come easier to others, so i like to give you options when exploring how to make volume fans.
I create an encouraging and confidence-building environment in all of my classes because I believe you are so much more capable than you think.
I walk you through everything you need to learn in order to feel confident lashing, and confident talking to your clients as well. I don't just teach you HOW to do techniques, I teach you the WHY behind all of my techniques so you can be fluffy equipped to handle every situation on your own.
My trainings cover the same theory and knowledge, but every class is catered to the specific student (or students, if you want to train with a friend). This is because every student learns in a different way and at a different speed.
After your 2-day volume lash training, you can expect to start taking clients right away. You will have all the knowledge and confidence to start your lash business after the training. As a former student you can always reach out to me for any questions or further lash and business mentorship.
After the training it is recommended to continue practicing at home - on a mannequin or real person- to ensure the muscle memory sticks, and to get better and faster at your new skillset.
- Lash growth cycle
- Allergies & Irritations
- Adhesives - the chemical reaction to humidity and other environmental factors.
- Types of fans - Narrow vs wide, and diameters for volume
- Weight and how it effects retention and lash health
- Curls - categories and how to choose each curl per client based on their natural lashes and desired look
- 6 Lash maps & Corrective Eye Styling
- Ananlyzing clients eye shape & features to do custom tailor lash sets.
- Under eye Taping and upper eyelid taping techniques
- Fan making - Pinching, flower bouquet and Off-the-strp
- Primers & bonders
- Fast appplication, and full coverage
- Wrapping vs Crystalizing
- Direction - how to hone in on your direction to enhance or disguise certain eye features
- Lash layers- what they are and how we can use them to our advantage
- Post Application
- How to take the perfect before and after photo and reel- apps i use and how i edit
Your lash kit will include products that I use on a daily basis, from brands i trust and from my own personal brand, Xalura.
LashBox - Superhero Bond Adhesive
Xalura - 1 Isolation and 1 placement Tweezers (you will get to test out Rin, Ursa and Nova to see what suits you best)
Xalura - Acrylic Covered Lash Tile
LashBox LA Primer & Bonder
Micro brush applicators
Nexcare medical tape
Xalura Hydrogel Eye Pads
Fine tip Mapping Marker
Xalura lash extensions:
.05 7-16mm C
.05 7-16mm D (2)
.05 7-16mm CC (2)